Monday, February 7, 2011

The Beginning...

Life as I knew it was completely turned upside down one super hot day in August of 2007. My beautiful baby boy was born after an extremely long and complicated labor. People say that you are never really ready for the dramatic changes that occur when you become responsible for another human being... let's just say to date I have experienced a whirlwind of highs and lows... from a broken arm to Christmas concerts and good morning kisses followed by "I very very love you." It's because of him that I want to learn to embrace my new role as mommy while still balancing my desire to have a meaningful career and being a loving wife...in the future. I don't have all the answers but my goal is to be open, honest, and share feelings, experiences, and emotions that are often reserved for our most sincere friends because I believe motherhood shouldn't be a secret society and we all can help and encourage each other on this journey. My goal is blog at least three times per week about any and everything that I think is worth sharing. Please feel free to ask questions, make comments (but please be nice. My feelings are easily hurt, which is probably not a good thing as a parent because kids are brutally honest) and I hope that we will laugh, cry, and grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment